Kleros is an Ethereum based autonomous organization that works as a decentralized third party to arbitrate disputes. It relies on game-theoretic incentives to have jurors rule cases correctly. The result is a dispute resolution system that renders ultimate judgments enforced by smart contracts in a fast, inexpensive, transparent, and decentralized way.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to manage products connected to Kleros, be the voice of the user inside the team and build for new use cases using the existing line of Kleros products.
You can either come to the Lisbon office or work fully remotely.
Join us to build the justice system of the Internet!
- Manage the development of new services and target new use cases using the available Kleros products as building blocks
- Launch initiatives in user research/community engagement for feature requests, bug reports, and general customer feedback.
- Create and maintain a high-level product roadmap, where you define product strategy based on Kleros vision and your own market research.
- Support the release plan of new products, updates, and features. This includes working directly with Cofounders, Dev team, Design, Marketing, and Integrations to ensure all team members are aligned on the launch requirements, timelines, and post-release monitoring.
- Build data analysis and monitoring dashboards to monitor Kleros adoption and retention metrics to product-specific usage which you will use to help guide the team's strategic decisions and priorities.
- Own the overall Kleros user education and documentation knowledge base, including tutorials and showcases.
- Analytical, ability to work with data.
- Innovative thinking.
- Interest in Crypto/DeFi/Ethereum technology.
- High level of English.
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously, and take initiative.
- Product management experience on technical open-source projects.
- Previous experience in Crypto/DeFi/Ethereum technology.
- A technical background, CS/Engineering/Finance degree, or relevant experience.
The % indicated in the
Equity Range field corresponds to a PNK token allocation. You will also get voting rights in the Kleros Cooperative.
Salary range: $50k-$100k
Equity range: 0.05% - 0.1%