at Wyre, Inc
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides on-ramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.
Employment Type: W2 employee
Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Product Manager. If you are obsessed with the ecosystem, and excited to be working with the top tier platforms of the ecosystem, then we will put you in a position to accomplish the best work that the industry has seen to date. Product is the hot seat, and especially in a market that evolves as rapidly as crypto. You bring your thirst for changing the world, and together we’ll make sure that it’s delivered to millions. We’re looking for someone who backs themselves and articulates their hypotheses for the future of Product at Wyre, and the crypto ecosystem at large. We’re built on Java, RxJava, MySQL, AWS, ExpressJS, React, Node, Kafka.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
This role reports to the VP of Engineering.
- Define product features and requirements that would best address our customer’s needs globally and capture market opportunities in response to the dynamic payment landscape
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product and features roll-out strategy
- Determine what payment rails we need launch and working the operations team to launch these channels
- Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and determine what to build depending on their needs
- Deep understanding of the space, and staying fresh with the most current trends in product and feature set
- Prioritize projects within engineering, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Knowledgeable in new and evolving technology and trends driving payments and e-business innovations. Solid financial industry understanding
- 5+ years of product management or product development experience. Highly technical with proven ability to work with engineering delivery teams
- Successful track record defining and delivering products driven by proactive customer research, including defining global needs, positioning and go-to-market
- Effective communication & management style that can lead & influence at all levels
- You thrive in an iterative environment with short feedback loops
- Strong knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum (e.g., ERC-20, ERC-721), and other protocols.
- Exceptional ability to research, execute, educate, and discuss with partners
- Ability to communicate and align resources across multiple teams.
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude.
Perks & Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Work From Home
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup