Product Marketing Manager — API / Protocol
At 0x, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're a highly technical, globally distributed team with headquarters in San Francisco, passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world. Our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the cutting edge of internet and economic advancement.
COMPANYAt 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We're a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we're excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi and Ethereum stacks.In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized exchange of any blockchain-based digital asset. 0x is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications.Alongside the core protocol, 0x Labs also builds and maintains a suite of network incentives, business resources, developer/trader tools (e.g., 0x API), and end-user products (e.g., Matcha).
0X API / PROTOCOL0x Protocol is our suite of smart contracts, network incentives and liquidity, and developer tools that facilitate the decentralized exchange of blockchain-based assets. 0x API provides developers seamless access to the protocol's functionality, and also ensures users of 0x consistently get the best prices on trades by aggregating liquidity from various decentralized sources and performing smart order routing — splitting up transactions across decentralized exchange networks to be filled with the lowest slippage possible.In joining as the Product Marketing Manager for 0x API / Protocol, you’ll continue to expand our reach to developers globally, working closely alongside:
- Clay Robbins, 0x Labs’ Head of Growth. Before joining 0x Labs, he worked across strategic partnerships, product marketing, and product management during his tenure at Square
- Fulvia Morales, Product Manager, 0x API. Before joining 0x Labs, she worked as a Product Manager at Bitso, LATAM’s largest crypto exchange.
- Theo Gonella, Product Manager, Platform. Before joining 0x Labs he worked as a Product Manager at Facebook focusing on ads and sales interfaces.
- Various other teams and stakeholders across 0x Labs.
- Tell the story of 0x API & 0x Protocol as our team seeks to enable developers across the world to build the next generation of decentralized applications
- Craft a vision and execute the marketing strategy for 0x API to be the go-to endpoint for enabling exchange within products across the crypto ecosystem
- Scale 0x API’s portfolio of marketing channels and programs through experiments and optimizations that drive a high return on investment
- Create unique and authentic content that drives new developer acquisition and engagement with documentation, sandboxes, and touchpoints within the acquisition funnel
- Be the voice of the 0x developer ecosystem, highlighting successes and helping elevate their impact on the growth of 3rd-party applications as well as the 0x network
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), design, research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- Experience crafting and executing a holistic marketing strategy for developer-centric B2B products
- Ability to distill highly complex technical topics and make them consumable for a generalized audience
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- Experience scaling a content marketing program
- Experience managing 3rd-party agencies and contractors
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch delivered at home daily for SF residents
- Laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.