TrustSwap, a Canadian full-service digital asset Blockchain ecosystem that offers among others Escrow, Time release payments, Launchpads, NFT marketplace and Team token & Liquidity locks.
- Do you like to explore and prototype with the latest tech in Blockchain?
- You're kicking ass in React.js?
- You have an eye for details?
- You like clean and well tested code?
If your answer is 4x 'YES', then read the info below and let's get in contact!
At Trustswap you will work at a young and dynamic company with great ambitions, extensive services portfolio and a professional no-nonsense culture.
You will be responsible for developing and maintating Trustswaps core services. Such as Vesting, Locking and Swaping tokens. In addition to that you will be working on various blockchain integrations such as Matic, Polkadot and BSC.
You will be a part of the core developement team with a direct influence on the overall Trustswap software stack.
The role requires a good understanding of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology. A perfect knownledge of solidity and React.
- Develop and maintain Trustswap smart contract and corresponding backend
- Build blockchain PoC projects
- Integrate Trustswap with various 3rd party blockchains
- Take part in weekly meetings and code reviews
What we look for
- Minimal 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Passion for Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
- Perfect English.
- Proactive, positive and independent personality.
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Expert React.js (hooks, redux)
- Expert Solidity knowledge
- WalletConnect integrations
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Node.js and any other backend/frontend stacks that you know are a big plus
What we offer
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility.
- Working from home.
- Full time.
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world.
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto based on experience and suitability.
Sounds like something you would excel at, while also having fun doing so?
Submit your resume/portfolio with accompanying motivation, we look forward to get in touch!