At Anchorage, we believe in a safe and accessible economy, strengthened by institutional investment and we’re working to advance participation in the digital asset class. We're also building a village of talented professionals who want to join us on this mission.
As a member of the recruiting team, you will recruit across many roles and teams and contribute to the design and evolution of world-class recruiting programs and phenomenal candidate experiences. You are curious, collaborative, responsive, and willing to pitch in where needed to best serve the business and team.
As a member of the recruiting team you will:
- Serve as a cultural ambassador and evangelist of Anchorage to candidates and our communities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process - building healthy, diverse pipelines to meet hiring goals, including designing and executing sourcing and research strategies
- Partner with Hiring Managers to train and develop their skills around the hiring process including sourcing, candidate assessment frameworks, structured interviews, and hiring decisions
- Drive the offer process, including preparing offer packets, presenting offers, and developing effective close strategies
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide data-driven insights to further refine our recruiting processes
- Partner with the Head of People to build and refine recruiting programs and processes with candidate experience in mind
We look for team members who have:
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, high-growth environment with a track record of building effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization and data-driven project management skills
- A general understanding and interest in finance, FinTech, and/or crypto
- A passion for the details and providing delightful experiences to candidates
- Hustle, grit, and grand ambitions to succeed
- Been emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents
- One Medical Membership
- FSA & Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Monthly mental health days or as we like to call them, "Anchoring Days"
- Home workstation budget
- Employee training & development
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.