Messari is building a free, global, and open-source data library for cryptoasset projects. Our mission is to promote transparency and smarter decision-making within this emerging ecosystem.
We are a New York based startup backed by some of the industry’s top investors. Our mission is to promote transparency and smarter decision-making within this emerging ecosystem by building a free, global, and open-source data library for cryptoasset projects.
Cryptoassets are the fast moving sector at the center of finance and technology innovation, and will help build an open, fair, and community-driven economy. At Messari, we are building a strong team of dedicated, diverse, and mission-oriented people committed to that vision. We are growing rapidly, and are looking for a motivated analyst to help build our research and content products.
In this role, you will work with our Director of Research to create thematic and macro focused research reports for the cryptoasset industry, manage existing research workflow, and help launch our newsletter and curated content products. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual to work with a mission driven team to define a range of research products and recurring reports.
- Assist in creating thematic and macro focused research reports for cryptoassets and blockchain technologies
- Collect, synthesize, and summarize a wide range of content including news articles, blog posts, and third-party research
- Help generate new ideas and create a research pipeline
- Review and publish daily reports and newsletter content while meeting strict deadlines
- Provide support for managing a growing social community of analysts and partners
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with project teams, investors, advisors, and other members of the ecosystem
Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS degree in finance, economics, journalism, or any other relevant field
- Strong writing skills with at least two years experience in an analysis, research, or journalism role is a must
- Incredibly detail-oriented with sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the research process and the ability to take an idea from inception to finished product
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Comfortable speaking with and conveying ideas to a wide audience including founders and senior level management
- Flexibility to work across a range of projects while meeting deadlines and ensuring high standards are met
- Previous experience researching or writing about fintech, blockchain, or the cryptoasset space
- Progress towards or completion of an MBA or the CFA program
- Passion for the technology, economics, cryptoassets and blockchain technologies
Salary: $65K - $75K
Equity: 0.00% - 0.10%
Messari is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Messari does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. Messari also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
$65K–$75K 0.0%–0.1% Visa Sponsorship Not available