Ripple is continuing to grow and SBI Ripple Asia, a joint venture between Ripple and SBI Holdings, is looking to hire the first Solutions Director for the China market! This is a great opportunity to work across departments such as Product, Engineering and Integration to deliver enterprise solutions to our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Capture business requirements, define scope, and create designs and specifications that best fit each client’s needs
- Determine and communicate business efforts in terms of duration and cost
- Work with clients to understand where and how technology can assist them in meeting their objectives
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal and external teams, to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning across all systems involved
- Field queries for both the client and internal teams on future designs, enhancements and strategic direction as the main point of contact for the new system
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5 years of prior experience building functional and technical knowledge of payments and funds settlement systems
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with Product’s vision (i.e. SOA, Application integration, API design and management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply familiar with China’s financial services landscape (banks, payments, regulatory issues, etc.) and its inner workings
- Knowledge and experience working with industry data standards in banking (i.e. ACH, SWIFT, SEPA) is a plus
- Solutions Architects that can apply both banking knowledge and technical savviness to meet unusual client requirements; you’re an out-of-the-box thinker, a client advocate, and a doer
- You have interest and experience in championing and driving the development of product software features and extensions by working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
- Native-level and professional fluency in Mandarin Chinese is required
- A postgraduate business qualification is desirable
- SBI Ripple Asia was established in 2016 as a joint venture between Ripple and SBI Holdings to collaboratively expand into the Asia region by combining Ripple’s technology and SBI’s local expertise in Asia.
WHO WE ARE:
We provide global financial settlement solutions to ultimately enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, without correspondent banks, and with real-time certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
We’re backed by prominent investors like Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, CME Group, Santander Bank and Seagate Technology. We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s Financial District with offices in New York, London, Luxembourg, and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C’s Web Payments Working Group.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.