👍 Featured Job Opportunity
March 23, 2021
Composable smart contract hosting with fail-safe, interoperable execution
t3rn is a hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trustless, interoperable execution and composable collaboration.
Initially developed through the Web3 Foundation grants program, t3rn delivered a full proof of concept, before joining the Substrate Builders Program.
t3rn was created to address some of the core issues in blockchain technology, namely interoperability and how open-source software rewards contributors. t3rn will bring full smart contract interoperability to Polkadot, as well create an ecosystem that rewards developers based on how widely used their open-source contributions are.
We believe in trust-free collaboration. We are building an open, decentralized and community driven protocol for smart contract hosting and execution, where businesses and developers share solutions and grow the network’s value exponentially.
- Research and build blockchain technology written in Rust
- Build back-end web services that interact with blockchains
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact
- Professional engineering experience
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies and frameworks
- Expertise & leadership to shape our Rust engineering division
- Ability and desire to forever learn and implement new programming languages
- Exceptional judgment, strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills with a strong analytical mindset, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Native level English is a must.
- Knowledge of Polkadot & Substrate
- Good with Ethereum smart contracts
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Opportunity to become an engineer lead
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Generous token scheme
- Join one of the most exciting early-stage projects in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Work as part of the prestigious Substrate Builders Program
Similar Blockchain jobs: