VCRED is a decentralized lending platform based on flashloans. We are planning our initial launch in EVM chains such as Avalanche, Binance Smart Chain. Founder Vijay is also a full stack dev/architect leading a team of talented engineers, and a designer.
**What would you be doing:**
We have a contract opportunity for a Rust Developer who has commercial experience. This will be initially 2-3 months which will transform into a permanent role based on performance. You will be joining the team porting the existing smart contract code in Solidity, building and enabling the interface for our bots to communicate with with Serum and other DEXes in its ecosystem leveraging our unique framework.
• Port our existing contracts/architecture in Solana
• Build back-end web services that interact with our bots
• Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team, owning and planning for long-term impact
• Experience programming in Rust
• Basic knowledge of Solana
• Ability and desire to forever learn and implement new languages
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Native-level English is a must.
• A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
• Good with smart contracts
• Practical experience working in DeFi projects or as a customer/trader in the ecosystem