at Wyre, Inc
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides on-ramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.
Employment Type: W2 employee
Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Sales Associate. You’ll join our team with the support of industry veterans as you grow our client base. In this role you'll collaborate and engage in sales conversations with new partners, support existing partners, and help grow Wyre’s client base. If you’ve got a passion for sales and want to start a career in crypto-asset institutional sales with a fintech startup that’s making waves in the crypto ecosystem and payments industry, Wyre is the best place to start.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
This role reports to the Growth Manager.
- Find and generate sales opportunities using a wide variety of internal and external research-based tools
- Offer market insight and knowledge to institutional clients
- Keep clients informed of product updates and market developments
- Handle work with clients, fund managers, and other third parties on daily operational issues in an independent and professional manner
- Respond to client inquiries and liaison between other internal departments including tech, customer support and compliance.
- Take part in regular due diligence meetings with clients and investors
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Proven ability to develop effective sales strategies
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, Intercom and customer service
- Interest and passion in sales
- Demonstrate self-organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of and advanced passion/belief in digital currencies
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Startup experience preferred
- Interest in blockchain technologies is strongly preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Work From Home
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup