at Torus Labs
Torus Labs is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialise in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to set up a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch.
Before embarking on Torus the founding team worked on different Ethereum Foundation projects including ENS and Plasma research. We're heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused. Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Torus, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions.
Building Solutions in Torus
Sales Engineers are the primary builders of solutions that match the customer’s needs with the capabilities of our technology, which require:
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies in the key management and authentication space
- Knowledge of competing for key management solutions and their strengths & weaknesses
- The ability to communicate the capabilities of Torus's technology in great depth
- Skill at conveying the value at which Torus's technology has delivered to other customers through in-depth knowledge of use cases and user stories
- Direct presentations to prospective customers and partners using knowledge of industry trends and standards and common industry challenges coupled with Torus solution knowledge
- Drive the process of delivering high-quality product and architecture presentations and demonstrations
- Configure the Torus products and demonstrate advanced product concepts
- Train partners and customers on products and features and assist in the implementation of the product.
- Customize and present Customer Presentations for every Customer/Industry/Role
- Ensure to follow up on problems and process independently related to solutions engineering whatever in pre-sale or implementation capacity ensuring excellent customer experience.
- Lead validation and implementation of technical requirements with customers ensuring smooth deployment of the solution, working with the R&D; Operations. Assist account teams in ensuring customer satisfaction
- Represent Torus as a general industry Subject Matter Expert Travel to customer sites