Security + Cryptoeconomics Auditor
Pantera Capital (www.panteracapital.com) is one of the oldest and largest institutional investors in blockchain and cryptocurrencies, with over 100 companies and projects in our portfolio.
We're looking to bring on part or full time a security and economic auditor for all our portfolio companies to work with. A lot of our biggest investments are token ones, they all regularly need audits and more importantly assistance thinking through various technical and game theory challenges.
- Work with founders of various protocols on economic design and incentive problems
- Review their smart contracts to help find vulnerabilities and design flaws
- Do research
Qualifications and Experience
- Crypto background
- Strong engineering skills and prior experience in security
- Know Solidity
- Strong written and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. You’ll be interacting with entrepreneurs on a regular basis
- Can execute with little oversight
- You can work fast and learn incredibly quickly
Similar Blockchain jobs: