- Assist in monthly invoice preparation, entry, and review process
- Manage accounts payable process.
- Manage collections of A/R.
- Record all cash activity and reconcile accounts at month end.
- Assist in month end close activities for six legal entities, including journal entries, reconciliations and inter-company confirmations.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements including flux analysis and account reconciliations.
- Assist in external audit processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial data.
- Assist in accounting for Internal Capitalized Software.
- Prepare investor update package monthly, including month over month cash burn file.
- Support implementation and design of new financial and accounting software and integration tools.
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested.
- You have +5 years of related accounting experience at a high-growth pre-IPO startup (Broker-dealer and/or lending experience is a strong plus).
- You have 2+ years of experience doing audits at a Big 4 accounting firm
- You have working knowledge of US GAAP and SOX compliance
- You have a track record of driving strong financial performance and accountability.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to drive cross functional projects.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You have excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high volume workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re familiar with regulatory finance and operations and have interfaced directly with FINRA in the past.
- You have a BA/BS with a concentration in Accounting, Business, Economics and/or Finance, CPA strongly preferred.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You have experience implementing an ERP system such as Netsuite, SAP or Oracle.
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.
Similar Blockchain jobs: