Senior Backend Developer
RelayPay is a Fintech company that aims to bridge the gap between digital currencies and traditional finance. We're building B2C and B2B interfaces to let users spend digital currencies like cash and creating bestprice routing across multiple exchanges.
Do you love challenges? Are you interested in Fintech, Blockchain,and Digital Currencies? This role might be exciting for you! We are looking for an experienced Java / Spring developer.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of our SpringBoot backend.
We have a clear vision for our product. Your mission will be to build clean architecture, maintaining development best practices, keeping security and future extensibility in mind.
RelayPay is a Fintech company that aims to bridge the gap between digital currencies and traditional finance. We're building B2C and B2B interfaces to let users spend digital currencies like cash.
What you bring:
- Passion for anything JVM related (you love learning new technologies);
- You are an independent worker who is able to build a large scalable app;
- Ability to explain and discuss your decisions with others;
- Demonstrable experience in Java and the SpringBoot Framework;
- Comfortable with JPA;
- Comfortable with REST/WebSockets (API backend integration);
- Unit and integration testing as part of the development cycle.
- Building integration components with crypto service APIs;
- Adding to our existing API to build new products;
- Writing automated tests (unit/integration);
- Improving the CD/CI pipeline;
- Improving monitoring and gathering statistics for the system.
What we offer:
- 100% Remote work (the company is Australia based, AEST);
- Friendly colleagues;
- Flexible work;
- The excitement of the cryptocurrency sector!
If it sounds like a good fit for you, please send a link to your Github (or another online source) and highlight at least one project in your CV you are proud of.
We are looking forward to having you on our Team!