Senior Blockchain Engineer
WE ENVISION A WORLD OF SHARED PROSPERITY
Brokkr.Finance is a multichain investment platform that will make DeFi simple and accessible to everyone. The ecosystem is currency fragmented, but Brokkr will enable simplified, optimized and automated investing in DeFi instruments according to the user's risk acceptance. Brokkr will be controlled through Brokkr DAO with a token that will enable all holders to participate in governing Brokkr and benefiting from its activities.
This is where you come in.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Taking part in the decentralized revolution of finance, giving millions of people opportunities they never had before
- Fully flexible working hours
- Flexible working place and Remote first culture
- We’ll give you room to implement your own ideas and actively shape block42’s future
- Regular time to improve your coding and blockchain knowledge
- Yearly budget for online courses e.g. Udemy
- Work on cutting edge technologies instead of CRUD coding
- Dynamic young team with awesome people from all around the world
- Regular presence events where we work together physically in an inspiring location
- Work with the other developers and the product owner on our DeFi application Brokkr
- Build a cross-chain, non-custodial on-chain architecture (THORChain and Terra)
- Implement strategy, routing and bridging contracts in CosmWasm & Rust
- Design and implement $BRO token and DAO
- Implement value capturing mechanism on protocol layer
- Make sure Brokkr doesn't break (apply security standards)
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitor products, and the rapidly evolving blockchain and crypto ecosystem
- Be an integral part of taking Brokkr from closed alpha to launch and beyond
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and new technologies
- Provide quality assurance of all deliverables within the required standards
WHAT WE EXPECT
What you bring to the table:
- Several years of professional experience in software & blockchain engineering, OR having top-notch project references in crypto
- In-depth knowledge of distributed ledger technology and related concepts
- Ability to build smart contracts from scratch and set up a cross-chain architecture
- Understanding of DeFi protocols
- Experience with web3 libraries
- Confident with Rust
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to break down complicated topics into simple language
Technologies and Terms you should be experienced in:
- Cosmos SDK and working with Cosmos chains
- CosmWasm and writing smart contracts
- EVM and what to do with it
- Tokenomics and their implementation through smart contracts
- Decentralised Storage (IPFS, arkashnetwork)
- NFTs and how to work with them
- Account-based vs. utxo models
Features to put you over the top:
- Knowledge of various consensus mechanisms and of messaging between nodes
- Experience with DLT Networks, congestion control, and security
- Familiarity with ThorChain and Terra Ecosystems
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for international contractors, regardless of country of origin and current location. We offer a yearly gross compensation of between 89k and 142k USD for full-time work (38,5 hours a week). We apply Austrian standards to all our team members, that means 25 paid vacation days, paid time off for legal holidays and paid sick leave.
Your final compensation is determined by your qualification and experience.
In addition, our team receives drops of $BRO, the native token of brokkr, which will let you participate in the project’s future success.
Click apply now and submit your CV, or send us a mail to [email protected], no cover letter required!
We will carefully review it and come back to you as soon as possible.