Senior Blockchain Engineer
Bringing ownership to interactive experiences
Who you are
Experienced in developing and scaling solutions with global exposure, a transparent communicator, and a problem solver who enjoys collaborating across teams. You are ready to build something ambitious from the ground up and will work directly with the CTO in designing and implementing decentralized applications that will support millions of transactions. You have a “self-taught” mind-set and are not only extremely motivated, but comfortable in making a difference at a well funded startup shipping high quality, well-tested code. You also have passion for blockchain technology :)
What we are after
- Work on the core platform, developing to build scalable and robust services and work on challenges associated with distributed systems running at scale.
- Support and implement Proof of Concepts to support Pre-Sales and Delivery initiatives.
- Provide technical expertise across all areas of the build, release, and operations pipelines.
- Leverage experience/knowledge of Open source blockchain platforms
- 1+ years of Ethereum, Geth, Hyperledger, Infura, Parity, Quorum, Solidity, Truffle or other blockchain platforms and technologies
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, gRPC, and best practices
- Hands-on experience in cryptography such as digital signature, encryption based on asymmetric or symmetric keys, key agreement.
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Experience, understanding, and/or strong interest in smart contracts, cryptography, or have developed in languages such as Solidity or similar
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities