Senior Blockchain Engineer
Upstack is a friendly team of the world’s most talented freelance developers, working remotely for some of the coolest start-ups. It’s fun and challenging to join the top 1% of the world’s best developers. We have a strong focus on quality clients and developers and try to work on software that we love! Upstack is officially based in the US with headquarter in New York City and with offices in LA and Europe. We also have development hubs opening up all around the place with our first in Brasov, Romania. Our developers work from home and co-working spaces and sometimes even on the beach!
- You'll be part of a small team that operates like a mini-startup
- You will lead several unique Blockchain initiatives
- Direct client and business exposure
- Monitor blockchain technologies.
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge through blog posts and presentations
- The role can be done on-site (in the Barcelona-based office) but there's also the possibility to work remote
- Strong professional experience in using one of the following languages: Golang/C/C++/C#/Python or other related languages of developing blockchain
- At least 2+ years working experiences of blockchain development
- Good knowledge of cryptocurrency mining algorithm; know well about PoW, PoS, PoA or other blockchain common mechanisms
- Professional knowledge and 2+ years practical experiences of GPU/CUDA or GPU/OpenCL development
- Has proved to had successfully delivered products/projects/Applications of CUDA or OpenCL will be a strong plus
- Has gained practical experience of using miner software or of cryptocurrency mining
- Ability to read and understand open-source codes; contributors of GitHub would be more welcomed
- Good knowledge of network security, Encryption Technology, or Linux/Windows OS is a plus