As Senior Counsel you will:
- Advise company leadership on existing and emerging legal issues, with particular focus on corporate, commercial, and SOC audit issues.
- Serve as primary legal contact for the sales and business development teams and oversee commercial counsel support.
- Build and maintain the company’s library of forms and support materials.
- Manage inter-company agreements and all corporate maintenance.
- Partner with outside counsel to provide support on all corporate matters from Board issues to M&A.
- Work closely with the compliance team to lead policy updates/management and SOC audit preparation and completion.
We look for teammates who have:
- A J.D. degree with firm AND in-house experience
- Demonstrated experience advising clients in writing and structuring complex commercial transactions.
- An extensive background in drafting and negotiating SaaS or similar agreements.
- A close attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage large, complicated projects.
- Enthusiasm for crypto and an understanding of the space.
- Some combination of the following: conscientious, adaptable, collaborative, creative, curious, and humble.
Similar Blockchain jobs: