Senior DeFi Researcher
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Senior DeFi Researcher
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with passion for our company and team
mission. We seek a problem-solving individual willing to learn and contribute to our
energetic and fast-paced team.
- Review new DeFi projects and perform Quantitative rating
- Build and refine a Scoring Model
- Keep track of the development of projects
- Manage a portfolio of DeFi projects
- Provide technical due diligence for the investment group
- Collaborate with external research partners
- Design and prototype smart contract systems
- 3+ years of experience working in a Crypto environment
- Experience with Solidity and Ethereum fundemental
- Passion for Defi and crypto and previous experience with DApps and Yield farming
- Good understanding of Ethereum and other smart contract enabled platforms
- Experience with smart contracts technology
- Knowledgeable in Excel and Data analysis
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however,Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, Atlanta, London, Austin, and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants but will be “based” in New York.