Senior DevOps Engineer
We believe it’s a fundamental human right that individuals have ownership and control over their personal data. We believe everyone has a right to control their identity through decentralisation, giving citizens control over how they interact with the digital world.
Verida is building open source solutions for developers that include; decentralized single sign on, encrypted off-chain storage, secure message and data payments using crypto tokens.
Verida is focused on real world adoption and is collaborating with multiple partners around the globe, bringing this decentralized technology to market.
- Remote role
- Full Time
- Founder token pool
- Many opportunities for growth
What We Need From You:
- Architecture design and implementation of HA, horizontally scalable database infrastructure
- Maintenance of cloud infrastructure and cloud asset life cycles
- Maintenance of CI/CD infrastructure
- Management and supervision of monitoring infrastructure
- Maintenance of backups and DR procedures.
- Enforcing security best practices across the whole infrastructure stack
- Working directly with architects and developers to analyse problems and provide solutions
- Development, implementation, enforcement of standard operating procedures and schedules to support the engineering team
- Enforcing best practices with external Vendors - relationship and negotiating skills will be used often.
- CouchDB experience
- Experience scaling databases with large volumes of socket connections
- Understanding Blockchain technology especially Ethereum, NEAR protocol and layer 2 scaling solutions
- Understanding of the decentralized identity stack (DID, DIDAuth etc.)
- Proficiency in securing data using cryptographic best practices and securing enterprise networks
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools
- Experience with AWS stack