Senior Full Stack Engineer
at Mirana Labs
Mirana Labs is a privately funded R&D center, with a mission to accelerate the next stage of DeFi's growth through ecosystem co-development, partnerships, and incubation.
We will develop core protocols for BitDAO, which potentially include: governance smart contracts, governance operational policies, treasury management smart contracts, tools for grants, tools for token swaps, BitDAO sidechains, and protocol integrations with other BitDAO partners.
We will develop DeFi products such as DEXs, vaults, aggregators, and analytics tools. These products may partner with BitDAO via token swaps or liquidity support.
Mirana Labs, from our first hire in June 2021, will grow to 50-200 employees in 2022. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us.
Why Join Labs
- You care about decentralization and want to contribute to permissionless and borderless finance at scale.
- You believe DeFi will become a trillion dollar sector.
- You want to co-develop with top DeFi projects and talented individuals.
- You want to gain exposure to Venture and Asset Management via other Mirana business units.
- You value a flexible work environment. Mirana is a distributed company and will hire the best talent regardless of where you live.
- You are prepared to help build the organization from zero, providing value outside of your functional area.
- Collaborative - we look to work collaboratively with public facing files that internal and external stakeholders can comment on and contribute to. We look to manage key decisions via committee with a formal voting and veto process.
- Process/Product Owners - We look to hire experienced individuals who can oversee workstreams independently. This requires a thorough understanding of the goals and development direction of the company. We want individuals who ask "I want to do this, what do you think?" and not "what should I do next?". Ideas need to be coupled with the ability to draft detailed requirements and coordinate implementation with internal and external teams.
- Goal Orientated - We care about capability and ability to contribute. We are agnostic towards your background, location, preferred working hours.
- Self Improvement - We expect employees to learn about crypto, DeFi, BitDAO and other Mirana Labs product roadmap. Employees are advocates for Mirana Labs and BitDAO, and can attract further talent and partners to join us.
- Focused and Impactful - We look build widely adopted and highly-valued products. We look to partner and co-develop with future category leaders.
- Build delightful DApps that are well-tested and production-ready
- Expand functionality of existing open source DeFi products
- Develop integrations and bridges across DeFi protocols, e.g., Uniswap, Curve, Yearn, 0x
- Own features based on product specifications and designs
- Manage Apache 2.0 github repositories
- Review PRs, contributions, and specifications
- Write and maintain concise documentation
- Introduce innovative tools and architectures for developers, performance, and reliability
- Continuous improvement of development team coding standards (e.g., OWASP Top Ten)
- Expertise with analyzing and normalizing complex data and database structures
- Experience with defining database schemas, indexes, and queries
- Collaborate with ecosystem teams, owning and planning projects for long-term impact
- 4+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- 2+ years of experience working in TypeScript
- Experience participating in collaborative open source annd agile practices
- Familiarity with of Gnosis Snapshot / Snapsafe, Comp Bravo, OZ proxy contracts, Aragon and other decentralized governance mechanisms
- Experience using Hardhat, Truffle, web3.js or ethers.js
We're committed to offering you compensation competitive to the market based on your experience.
- Base in Local currency or USDT, paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every 6 months over 5 years
- Other performance based compensation based on role