Senior Growth Marketer / Hacker - Looking for the 1%
4K’s mission is to build the ultimate global marketplace. We start by digitizing collectibles through a decentralized, scalable, and permissionless peer-to-peer protocol and marketplace. Our goal is to tokenize the estimated $370 Billion Collectibles Market by creating a Web3 infrastructure protocol.
For something to be a true industry disruptor, it can’t be just two or three times better than what already exists. It has to be ten to a hundred times better. By curating our investable products, reducing friction for buyers and sellers, and reducing costs by 90-95%, we are building the marketplace of the future.
Web1.0 = Ebay
Web2.0 = StockX
Web3.0 = 4K
We are based in Los Angeles, California.
Who are you?
Are you obsessed with blockchain technology? Are you willing to own the product end to end? Do you see the potential for NFTs? Are you interested in helping to show others the light? If these questions resonate with you and you are an experienced growth hacker, we would love to hear from you.
- Source new partnership opportunities for the 4K marketplace platform, ranging from smaller individual collectors to influencers to forum addicts.
- Identify, prioritize, and grow acquisition channels for our consumer product, including paid acquisition, content marketing, social, etc.
- Implement creative "growth hacks" to grow 4K top-level metrics.
- Targeting niche communities — forums, subreddits, discords etc.
- Head up our brand, content, and community strategy.
- Build and set-up email templates and campaigns and maximise the impact of these campaigns by driving engagement metrics (open rate, click rate).
- Contribute to 4K's retention strategies by optimising email campaigns.
- Ensure all emails are on-brand and maintain below average unsubscribe rates, abuse rates and other negative indicators.
- Coordinate with many stakeholders at 4K of various backgrounds to define best practices and strategy.
- Create and communicate weekly reports on the performance and impact of emails.
- Create memes.
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small. A self leader who can work independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- You understand the components of an effective and compelling email, including: email copy, email design (e.g. visual hierarchy), subject lines, Pre-headers, CTAs.
- You are a clear and concise communicator that can effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive goals.
- You are a self-motivated, flexible team player with solid multi-tasking, time management, & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- While we won’t be taking any blood samples, we’d love to see some Startup DNA – you will need to be pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes – ya gotta have hustle!
- Technical knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology to guide decision-making on partnerships and channels.
- Nice to have: Experience selling to / partnering with people/companies in the hypebeast, watches, trading cards and/or collectibles industry.
What You Will Like At 4K
- You will join a world-class team that is pioneering a market where no startup has yet managed to establish itself.
- As we are still early stage and our environment is fast-paced, your impact will be direct and you will have a great contribution on the company’s success.
- We encourage open communication and have a good working environment for people to flesh out their creativity. At 4K, you can continue to learn and grow in a collaborative and iterative way of working.
Benefits of working at 4K
- Flexible time off policy.
- Fully remote and work from home culture.
- Robust variety of project types.
- Work with exciting brands.
- Build applications at the forefront of blockchain technology.
- Salary and equity benefits for this role are highly competitive and commensurate with experience. 4K is an equal opportunity employer.
- 4K is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your company contact.
Compensation: Market-leading rates