Senior iOS Engineer
Brave browser for iOS is on a strong growth trajectory. We are looking to hire an experienced iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the iOS version of the Brave web browser. Brave is receiving great reviews in the App Store and we’re just getting started. Work together with our developers and privacy/security experts to help us take our browser to the next level.Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the iOS version of the Brave web browser
- Working closely in collaboration with product and design team. Provide guidance on best implementation.
- Write maintainable code, applying testing responsibly. Collaborate with others on(iOS) team to formulate best practices.
- Work alongside privacy and security experts to help provide a secure and private experience for our users
- Work with the open source community on GitHub – help guide contributors by being transparent about our work items and helping review externally submitted work. Contribute back to the community when possible (improving an open source library we use, etc)
- 5+ years of experience with iOS development
- Strong Swift and Objective-C skills
- Expert-level familiarity with Xcode and Instrumentation
- Ability to create interfaces programmatically
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Comfortable working in an open source setting
- A CS degree or equivalent experience preferred
We follow open-source peer-review practices.