Jelurida is the development company behind Nxt and Ardor blockchain platforms. Having secured sufficient funding from a successful crowdsale last year, Jelurida is entering a new phase in its growth. We are looking to expand our developmen, business and marketing team.
If your skills and qualifications match any of our openings, and you are eager to join an innovative blockchain software development company, which has a solid, working product and an established reputation in the blockchain and cryptocurrency world, this is your chance to become a part of our team!
Jelurida is looking to hire senior server-side Java engineers to participate in the development of our public blockchain platforms - Nxt and Ardor, as well as private blockchains for enterprise customers.
- You must have solid understanding of the core Java platform, excellent object-oriented design skills, strong analytical thinking, and problem solving abilities.
- No familiarity with any specific frameworks or libraries is necessary. However, you do need to have experience with server-side core Java applications, relational databases, servlets, networking, multi-threaded programming, and design patterns. You will be expected to write clean, understandable and self-documented code, paying attention to performance and concurrency issues.
- Previous experience with blockchain platofrms, financial applications, and cryptography, is not required but would be very helpful.
- You must be located in Switzerland or Bulgaria. At least initially, the position will be telecommuting only, with flexible working hours. Some travel for consulting projects might be required.
- Truly exceptional candidates from anywhere in the world may also be considered.
- Fluent written and verbal English is required.
Send us your CV/Resume to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯