Multiplied.io is looking for a “Badass” PR specialist to join the team in San Francisco. We are full-service Blockchain marketing agency for cryptocurrencies, tokens, and ICOs. We are a team of crypto enthusiasts who value hard work and collaboration. We provide results to generate positive ROI and lasting brand awareness.
Senior Public Relations Manager
This is a great opportunity to be part of a high energy, fast growing agency. In this role, you will manage a diverse client portfolio of some of the best ICO projects in the space. As a PR manager, you’ll be the day to day client contact with responsibility for strategy, media relations, content creation, and conflict resolution. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate advanced PR skills by effectively driving media campaigns and curating creative PR plans with a focus on digital and traditional methods. You will act as a leader and mentor for our public relations staff as well as pitch media, edit content, and create opportunities to up level client services. Fast salary progression is available based on performance.
• Create and implement effective PR strategies and tactics for our clients that support their company
• Identify appropriate third-party commentary topics and industry trends in order to proactively reach out to reporters to secure interview opportunities and media coverage.
• Place pre-written articles in crypto and crypto-related publications
• Draft announcements (e.g. press releases, media pitches, deal announcements) and a variety of award and directory submissions
• Have strong knowledge of key reporters and publications with established relationships and help develop and maintain media relationships
• Submit submissions to ICO directories e.g., Token Market, CoinMarketCap, etc.
• Stay current with industry trends in crypto and blockchain sectors
• Assist with the building and daily maintenance of PR systems and processes, such as researching targeted media and managing media database; identifying appropriate press opportunities and managing deadlines; and assisting with tracking press coverage and news clips
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical skills
• Detail-oriented in all tasks, including excellent proof-reading and research skills
• Strong time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Strong customer service ethic
• Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the agency
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
Bachelor degree is required, preferably in Communications, Journalism or Marketing. Experience in public relations required (professional services firm, PR agency).