at Hoard, Inc.
Good money drives out bad, and cryptocurrencies and the new token economy are bringing an end to the hegemony of traditional financial institutions. Hoard is looking for talented backend developers who want to effect these changes, make some serious money, and have fun doing it. Applicants must have major enthusiasm for blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
We need you to help us protect our customers’ assets, data, and the integrity of our network. In the cryptocurrency ecosystem, our responsibilty in securing our customers’ investments is amplified by orders of magnitude. Blockchain technology is still in its infancy, so if you possess a healthy skepticism matched with enthusiastic passion for decentralization you’ll fit right in.
- Securing internal web servers as well as our community of decentralized nodes.
- Providing solid critiques and reviews of your co-workers code from a security standpoint.
- Auditing 3rd-party integrations with traditional payment and banking institutions.
- Contribute creative insights in our bleeding edge industry to help our team make the right decisions and find big opportunities.
- Assisting outside teams in conducting formal audits of Hoard infrastructure and codebase.
- Testing for smart contracts and blockchain interaction code.
- Experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain tech, specifically major currencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Knowledge of Solidity testing and auditing.
- Be a good communicator, especially with remote co-workers.
- Linux cloud security experience.
- Cryptocurrency trading skills and technical analysis knowledge.
- Familiarity with the common tools in the cryptocurrency industry, such as exchanges, signals services, running nodes, and developing wallets.
- Experience with traditional payments platforms.
- Fintech compliance knowledge.
- Devops experience.
- AWS familiarity.
- Cryptography experience.
90-150k, 0.1-0.5% equity