Senior Smart Contract Engineer
Rigel Protocol is a protocol for all your Defi Needs. We are an innovative team working on cutting-edge decentralized applications from finance, gaming and more. The RigelProtocol goal is to extend and expand the Defi horizons/ecosystem.
Key Things Required From You
- Determining our Smart Contracts architecture.
- Effective Automated Smart Contract testing with tools like moocha and so on.
- Writing and Developing Gas efficient Smart Contract.
- Smart Contract Testing Sequencing.
- Writing Multiple tests Scripts to fasten and facilitate Our integration Process.
- Participating and collaborating with our integration Team
- Providing Innovative and Objectives Technical/Product Ideas.
- Programming and Code Reviews.
Solidity - Extremely High
Reactjs/Nextjs/React Native - A Plus
Web3/Etherjs - High
GraphQL - Mid
Typescript - A Plus
Understanding of APIs - High
Dapps Software Architecture - High
Smart Contracts And Blockchain Architecture - High
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Smart Contract Development and Architecture.
- Familiar with EVM Blockchains.
- You’re a great communicator.
- Familiar with Defi (2 Years)
- Experience with Dapps integrations.
Competitive Salary & Team Token Share
Interesting Team Members
Teamwork, Problem-solving, Trello/Jira, GitHub, APIs, Product Management, Figma, Marketing, Roadmaps, KPIs and Documentations.