Senior Software Engineer
API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains.
- • Work on mission-critical projects with limited/no supervision
- • Play an active role in the design and architecture of our solutions
- • Learn new technologies as needed
- • Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- • 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- • 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- • Experience with microservice architecture
- • Experience with Docker
- • Experience with automation testing
- • Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
- • Experience with Terraform
- • Solidity experience
- • Experience with serverless functions in AWS, Azure and/or GCP