Senior Software Engineer, Backend
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
What you will do:
- Design and build clean, user friendly API that powers the MediLedger Network
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and performant enterprise-grade microservices that participate to the Chronicled
- Leverage cutting-edge p2p protocols that help industries to connect and transact
- Work closely with Product team and Architects to understand business needs and translate them into technical design
- Coach peer or more junior engineer to help them grow their engineering and professional skills
- Work closely with DevOps to deploy and ensure continuity of the service
What you will need:
- Fluent with REST API design and developmentExperience with distributed systems
- Solid understanding of messaging architectures and technologies, such as RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Significant experience building secure applicationsDemonstrated ability in implementing scalable, enterprise-grade software
- Strong knowledge of SQL, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Solr/ElasticSearch or Cassandra
- Mastering of Git, GitHub and Gitflow
- Experience with cloud computing providers such as Amazon Web Services
- Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical issues
- At least 5 years in software engineering.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience