👍 Featured Job Opportunity
Senior Solidity Developer / CTO
A cutting-edge DeFi tool designed to OPTIMISE and AMPLIFY the returns from yield farming platforms, whilst maximising the benefits of LOCKED LIQUIDITY to create a truly unparalleled token economy.
- Build smart contracts in Solidity for the Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum blockchain.
- Design, scope, and estimate complex contract based on requirements given Envision and develop features to help grow YSL.IO.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team to plan projects at the task level.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You consider yourself a Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in CS or equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Solidity patterns to solve common problems.
- Understands gas optimisation the trade-off between efficient code and readable code.
- Knowledge of how to write migrations and deploy code to EVM-compatible networks.
- Familiar with Truffle, Waffle, and Hardhat, and the pros and cons of each framework.
- Specifically familiar with Hardhat as this is the framework used by YSL.IO.
- Possesses exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset.
- Understands engineering best practices such as continuous integration.
- The candidate should be Innovative and capable of working in areas outside of your comfort zone.
- Motivated by personal growth and capable of making important technical decisions autonomously.