Senior Solidity Engineer
at Aegis Studio
Hiring candidates within the United States only.
Aegis Studio is a full service technology consulting agency with a major focus on blockchain development and tokenomics consulting. We have a design team, an app dev team, a blockchain dev team, a digital marketing team and a sales team. We are working with some of the newest technologies in the DeFi and NFT and doing research on Layer 2 technologies.
We are a fully remote, distributed team and have developers from around the United States. We do not outsource overseas and all of our developers are client facing. Which means you will be interacting with executives of up and coming DeFi startups on a daily basis.
We are expanding quickly and have a number of projects that will be ongoing for 1-2 years so we plan to hire 6-8 solidity engineers.
Senior Solidity Engineer
Aegis Studio is a full service technology consulting agency with a focus on smart contract and blockchain development. We are a fully remote team and our developers live all around the United States. We are looking for Solidity Engineers to expand our smart contract and blockchain team as the number of long term clients building dapps/protocols is rapidly increasing.
Senior Solidity Engineer responsibilities include:
- Writing clean, gas-efficient, and well tested Solidity code.
- Researching and learning to use new Ethereum technologies and best practices, such as layer-2 scaling technologies and implementations.
- Evaluating various tokenomics models along with fellow Solidity engineers for client dapps/protocols.
- Researching, gathering requirements, and designing client proposals along with other departments at Aegis.
- Solidity (advanced)
- Deep understanding of the EVM
- Have deployed DeFi/NFT/Oracle-based contracts to mainnet
- Experience testing Solidity code using both a framework and Solidity mock contracts.
- Understand mainnet forking for running tests
- Smart contract framework experience (hardhat/truffle/brownie)
- Strong passion and eagerness to learn about the technologies and cryptoeconomics underpinning today’s most innovative DeFi + NFT dapps and protocols.
- Conceptual understanding of oracles--preferably Chainlink
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of ETH2.0
- Rust, Go or C++ experience
- Technical understanding of Chainlink oracles
- Non-Ethereum smart contract experience (Polkadot, Avalanche, Cosmos etc)
- React + TypeScript experience
- Above market salary
- Health/Dental/Vision/401K (Full time position)