Senior Technical Recruiter
Protocol Labs is a research, development, and deployment institution for improving Internet technology. Protocol Labs leads groundbreaking internet projects, such as IPFS, the decentralized web protocol; Filecoin, a cryptocurrency incentivized storage network; and libp2p, a modular network stack for peer-to-peer apps and systems. Protocol Labs works openly, and is focused on the creation of value at a massive scale.
- Execute full--cycle recruitment for evergreen roles.
- Partner with hiring teams across the organization to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.).
- Identify and engage passive candidates via various platforms, tools, and creative sourcing techniques.
- Develop strategies to engage the best leads/candidates.
- Review inbound candidate pipeline with an eye for quality applicants.
- Be a vital partner in maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System by capturing and recording complete candidate information.
- Represent PL, our values and culture, through the interactions you have with candidates.
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience, with at least 1 year in-houseIdeally a mix of experiences at startups and more mature companies.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments.
- Scrappiness and tolerance for ambiguity.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Data driven and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with the people team, hiring managers, and candidates.
- Ability to work independently in a distributed environment.
- Embraces open-source philosophy.
- Recruiting experience in the cryptography and/or research space.
- You are a subject-matter expert in Lever or Greenhouse.