Senior UX / UI Designer
Founded in 2015 by pioneers in the blockchain space, Bloq is a blockchain innovation and infrastructure company. Bloq builds foundational technology that organizations need to connect to blockchain networks and spins off projects in the most cutting-edge areas of its industry, such as cryptocurrency mining (Titan) and Decentralized Finance or “DeFi” (Metronome and Vesper).
At Bloq, you will work on the cutting edge of blockchain and Decentralized Finance technology and collaborate with other passionate teammates across the globe to build products for the multi-blockchain future. You will be exposed to a variety of exciting blockchain projects and new technologies and tools.
The Senior UX / UI Designer will be a key member of the Bloq team, designing and building the future of the decentralized internet.
- Work with the product, marketing, and engineering teams to develop new user experiences
- Execute design at all levels, from systems/flow design, to UX design, to visual design
- Generate new ideas and constantly improve upon existing user experiences and user flows
- Develop prototypes, wireframes, and mockups
- Design user interfaces (web and mobile) for the Engineering team to implement
- 4+ years experience in the user experience and user interface design field
- Experience working on teams as a designer and collaborating with the front-end team to implement designs
- Demonstrated ability to create prototypes, wireframes, and mockups
- Well versed in design and UX software (e.g., Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Lucidchart)
- Demonstrated understanding of website usability/web optimization, UX, and responsive designs
- Experience working in blockchain, decentralized finance (DeFi), or financial products a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; working proficiency in English (written and spoken) to work with team
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn new technologies