Site Reliability Engineer
Elwood provides digital currency infrastructure including Crypto Trading platform to enable financial institutions to engage in Crypto investing.
Building on a platform developed and tested by one of the world's leading asset managers, Brevan Howard Asset Managers, Elwood launched as an independent company in early 2019. In 2020 company is seeing tremendous growth in global client base, which will extend beyond trading to embedding itself inside the digital banking ecosystem.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Contribute towards ensuring Elwood meets all of its uptime SLAs - Availability, latency, performance, efficiency etc
- Operating and analyzing continuous monitoring tools of Elwood infrastructure.
- Respond to operational incidents and execute response playbooks.
- Contribute to the incident response playbook library.
- Provide on-call support to 1st and 2nd line support
ESSENTIAL WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience with dealing with Cloud based operational issues
- Experience at automating solutions to improve system reliability to prevent incidents from occurring
- Experience at using Terraform and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with Github, CI/CD setup and support
- Conducting post incident reviews
DESIRABLE WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Google cloud experience
- Github Actions/CircleCI experience
- Okta/Auth0 experiences
- Digital assets knowledge and experience
- Pulumi experience