Smart Contract Engineer (FullStack)
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community.
As a product, Status is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, transact, and access a revolutionary world of DApps on the decentralized web. But Status is also building foundational infrastructure for the whole Ethereum ecosystem, including the Nimbus ETH 1.0 and 2.0 clients, the Keycard hardware wallet, and the Waku messaging protocol (a continuation of Whisper).
We are the Vac team, and we are building a communications tool with security, censorship resistance and privacy in mind; Vac, Waku v2 and Ethereum Messaging, Waku v2 Plan, Waku v2 Update. You will help us research and develop new and existing technologies in secure messaging.
We're looking for someone who:
- Understands & is embedded in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Has built/developed or audited smart contracts
- Has strong understanding of crypto-economic systems
- Has worked on projects.products with a long view who are serious about security
- Has some hands on experience with a backend language (Rust, Go, etc.) to possibly touch on some Nim
- Perhaps has some exposure to production code.
You can reach out to me via discord @ LilChiChi#0021