Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity)
Chestr Labs is building an open collaboration network to power the next generation of NFT content creation. Our platform provides creators easy access to collab opportunities - to co-create and remix NFT digital products, both on a peer-to-peer level and a brand-to-community level.
We're on a mission to build the future of creative work, where collaborators can connect and engage trustlessly, earn a sustainable income from creative contributions, and develop their on-chain track record overtime without centralized control.
We are at the early stage of development, and you will be able to make large impacts on the product and potentially take on a leadership role. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer who is passionate about unlocking the potential of NFTs and web3 technologies - we'd love to talk to you!
- Design, implement, test and deploy production-grade Solidity smart contracts
- Help design and implement back-end systems that interact with these contracts and with client front-ends
- Research, architect, and develop innovative solutions to scale the protocol.
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security.
- Full technical ownership of key features
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on all aspects of product development
- As an early engineer, contribute to a culture of mutual support, and constant improvement
- 2+ years of experience with Solidity
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Good understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), gas optimization tradeoffs and security best practices
- Have deployed smart contracts that have seen public use on Ethereum Mainnet, or other EVM chains
- Experience with development suites such as Hardhat, Truffle, Dapp, Embark, or Brownie and its associated dev-ops environment
- Experience with contract libraries, such as Dappsys and OpenZeppelin
- Implemented upgradeable smart contracts using frameworks like the Diamond Standard
- Engineering management experience or desire to lead or manage over time
- Contributor to existing web3 open source projects
- Able to write well, with experience producing publicly available written content such as technical documentation and blogs
- Deep understanding of NFTs and experience with utilizing and building NFTs
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexibility and environment to do your best work, with a group of passionate people on the frontier of blockchain applications
- Honest feedback, full transparency, and freedom to take ownership of your work
- A home office stipend
- Employee-based conference, hardware and training budget