Callisto Network is a blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency (CLO) that is based on Ethereum protocol, so any Callisto improvements can be applied to Ethereum Classic.
The key aspects of Callisto are:
- Smart-contract ecosystem security
- Scalability of ETC & CLO networks
- New protocol-level enhancements
Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
Callisto Team is looking for smart-contract security auditors. Security auditors should check smart contracts for errors and publish reports. Smart-contract security auditors are paid depending on the result of their audit reports.
In addition, smart-contract security auditors will participate in the initial Security DAO testing.
- Solidity programming language
- Specifics of Ethereum/Ethereum Classic blockchain and EVM
- Remix IDE, ClassicEtherWallet
- Basic knowledge of cryptography
- Junior security auditor: 17,500 CLO/month (programmer with a lack of experience of developing/security auditing in smart contracts).
- Middle security auditor: 60,000 CLO/month.
- Senior security auditor: 120,000 CLO/month (expert security auditor with a good auditing history).