Smart-contract Security Engineer
at Swix DAO
SWIX DAO is designed with the mission to disrupt the way people move around the world. The platform will enable users to book special places to stay and purchase immersive experiences, all while rewarding them through it’s algorithmic digital currency.
Users around the world are currently facing struggles with the constant maintenance costs which derive from property ownership, especially if they happen to travel a lot, when it becomes a heavy cost.
SWIX is here to deliver a new concept of home ownership, where holders of the SWIX token are granted access to a universe of beautiful properties, all around the world, all while earning rewards. Users will feel at home wherever they go, thanks to SWIX.
Swix Dao is looking for a smart-contract security engineer who will help ensure the security and soundness of the smart-contracts which govern our native token and dApp functions. The candidate will be working with our current developers on the deployment and maintenance of the SWIX platform.
- Salary range: $80.000 - 140.000 Yearly + token options
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote (We plan to have soon a London office)
- Time-zone preference: Any
- Backtests our devs smart contracts and ensures we decrease probabilities of suffering exploits deriving both from smart contract logic fallacies and/or prevent backdoors.
- Perform ad hoc / testing methodically to ensure the platform is working as expected by the end user.
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle/Embark)
- Experienced with React.js.
- Experience developing with Solidity
- Worked with L2s or different side chains