Social Media & Community Manager
at Opulous DeFi
The first DeFi platform backed by real assets.
Opulous is a peer-to-peer decentralised finance platform that will provide loans to artists in the music industry without the need for traditional banking. Opulous will use blockchain technology to connect investors with artists needing a loan, driving fresh investment into an industry that is set to double revenues over the next decade.
Opulous raised $1.5 million in its seed round of funding. The platform will be developed on the Algorand blockchain; the Boston-based open-source software firm is also the lead investor. Associate investors are TrustVerse, Somesing, BASIC, Kosmos Capital and Opulous mother-company is Ditto Music.
Ditto Music is an award-winning global music distribution and record label services company, with experience processing more than $1 billion in royalties. It has supported more than 250,000 artists and labels worldwide, including Chance the Rapper, Ed Sheeran and Stormzy.
Join and help us revolutionise the cryptocurrency space and the music business industry!
What are you going to do?
- Create content calendars
- Write articles for Medium and Website Blog
- Create daily engaging content / memes
- Engage in social media conversations
- Identify target groups and communities to engage with
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Actively engage on Telegram, Twitter and Reddit
- Organize community AMA’s.
- Manage external community managers
- Generate monthly social media reports
Who are you?
- Fluent / Native English
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent copywriter / storyteller
- SEO expert
- Creative to keep high engagement on social platforms
- Have past experiences in community management
- Have at least 2 years of experience with blockchain/cryptocurrencies
- Have strong organization and project management skills
- Always ready to reply
- Proud of being a communicative nerd
- Passioned for blockchain
- Available at UK working hours