Social Media Manager
Come work at Vertex Market, a P2P marketplace for Cryptocurrencies. We are looking to hire a Social Media Manager. Fully remote position. If you're hard-working, dedicated, and have the right experience, please apply!
Social Media Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with a good level of experience to manage a multi-channel social media presence strategy, with a focus on community growth and user acquisition. The ideal candidate has great experience in Social media management and strategizing a plan, and an additional bonus would be experience in fintech or gambling. We would want our Social Media Manager to be both creative and analytical, results driven, resourceful, and take initiative (go the extra mile).
This role will report to CMO and work closely with the team to create, manage, and execute Vertex.Market social media strategy. This candidate will work within established channels and potentially develop new channels, while ensuring Vertex.Market is producing consistent, engaging, and effective communications - with the goal of expanding reach and converting community to customer.
Areas of responsibility:
- Create original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- Manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness all social media channels.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Oversee influencer marketing and influencer relationships (small scale)
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competition.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven work experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SMM
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Fluent /Native English
- Creative to keep high engagement on social platforms
- Available at CET working hours / flexible with working hours
Please include your previous examples of work in the application.