👍 Featured Job Opportunity
Social Media Lead
A cutting-edge DeFi tool designed to OPTIMISE and AMPLIFY the returns from yield farming platforms, whilst maximising the benefits of LOCKED LIQUIDITY to create a truly unparalleled token economy.
Who we’re looking for:
- Your attitude is more important to us than anything else, as the right person will be able to quickly learn and adapt to any skill gaps;
- You must be a team player, with a willingness to share with and learn from others;
- Being a remote team, collaborative working styles are crucial to empower and grow each individual member;
- We are seeking a ‘doer’ that thrives in an environment of growth, and enjoys direct exposure to a wide range of tasks;
- At YSL.IO, we hold respect for our peers very highly and there is no such thing as a bad idea;
- We encourage you to think differently, be brave and strive to always raise the bar.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience (minimum 2 years) in delivering high-quality marketing solutions with positive, measurable results with a key focus on social media management;
- Exceptional knowledge and proven results in content creation, working across various social platforms, including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and LinkedIn;
- Creative thinker and able to develop contemporary marketing content with basic/working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to liaise with marketing partners and support our team with premium digital outcomes;
- Understanding of brand strategy and how to translate brand objectives across digital execution, and genuine enthusiasm and respect for content creation and the role it plays;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service experience is essential: there's will be plenty of telegram messages from the community, zoom meetings and emails;
- Ability to work independently (we’re a startup after all) and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously with effective time management to meet deadlines.
- Produce content calendars and maintain an engaging content schedule across all social media channels;
- Monitor emerging trends and work with the marketing team to develop & execute a content marketing strategy;
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the marketing team to co-create and optimize social media content to use across social channels that are in line with our overall content strategy;
- Support the marketing lead on day-to-day campaigns and create contemporary content and visuals with the help of our in-house graphic designer;
- Engage with the brand’s social media communities by responding to comments, reviews, and direct messages across all digital touchpoints;
- Leverage social media tools to analyse data and form insights to assist with ongoing social media strategy development and optimisation;
- Provide reporting and insights on campaign performance, and forecast strategies across all accounts using data and insights;
- Explore new digital marketing opportunities and work alongside the marketing team to develop and implement innovative end-to-end digital marketing campaigns;
- Stay on top of emerging and trending topics/trends in the DeFi and yield farming space, identifying opportunities and informing on new ways to connect with our community of users.
- Competitive salary for the right candidate;
- Flexible working hours and start-up culture.