Social Media Manager/Community Manager
Abra is on a mission to create a simple and honest crypto bank to enable millions of crypto holders to maximize the potential of their crypto assets. We operate an easy to use app allowing users to earn interest, buy, sell, hold, and trade in cryptocurrencies, in one single place. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://www.abra.com
We are looking for a talented social media manager to help grow the Abra community, grow our social media presence and to create high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, responding to followers and growing the Abra community. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
This role will include strategic planning but also requires tactical hands-on execution with our social channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Discord, Telegram and any other channels needed.
Note: Previous professional experience in the crytpo/blockchain industry is required
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on them routinely
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features, promotions, campaigns based on social listening and social sentiment
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Previous professional experience in the crytpo/blockchain industry is required
- Proven work experience as a social media manager, scaling communities, at least 5 years totl
- Hands-on experience producing content for channels like Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and more
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of established and emerging social media channels
- Excellent communication skills, preferably in a remote/async environment
- Analytical mindset and multitasking skills
- Data-informed and metrics driven but know when the go with your gut to capitalize on emerging platforms and social trends