DEX is building a decentralised data marketplace and ultimately create an open data marketplace where the data exchange protocol was open for all to adopt; and friction on pricing, consent, compliance etc. had been removed so that the ecosystem could focus on building the future.
If you are someone that loves to build things and cares deeply about the future of the internet and of society, we want to hear from you.
DEX is looking for a committed and energetic individual to join us as a Python Software Developer, who is passionate about creating great user experiences and integrations with backend protocols with meticulous attention to detail. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a highly collaborative, small team environment. Your work demonstrates a clean and modern sensibility of interaction design. You must be proactive, collaborative, and have a point-of-view about your work.
- Strong interest in software design, architecture and user experience.
- Demonstrates a clean and modern sensibility of interaction design.
- A strong passion for new web technologies.
- Experienced with rapid prototyping and iterative product development.
- Ability to translate technical jargon into meaningful concepts across functional groups.
- Ability to work independently yet thrives in a collaborative, small team environment,
- Problem solving orientation and desire to engage technical challenges and seek the most effective solutions.
- 2 years of working experience will be ideal, but skilled fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong knowledge on Python backend like Django / Flask / etc.
- You’ve worked with: frontend frameworks like React, Angular,
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS,
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL like MongoDB,
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code,