Long story short, stakefish is an international non-custodial staking provider. We are securing multiple PoS blockchains, including Cosmos and Tezos. We just launched Eth2 staking services and currently managing 170k ETH on the beaconchain. We are a highly distributed team with team members from more than 10 different timezones.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and develop, software solutions. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
In this role you:
- Create a backend server code that is secure, fast, and extensible
- Leverage automated testing, CI/CD, container orchestration, and other modern development techniques
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas of computer science, mathematics, distributed systems, cryptography, social science, and more
- Implement responsive UI and front-end web applications that work on desktop, mobile, and other popular devices
- Design database schema that is performant, scalable and maintainable
- Leverage continuous integration and other modern techniques to improve development velocity
- Proactively make suggestions for improving our products and internal processes
Is this you?
- Obsessed with creating great products and writing beautiful code
- Have 5+ years of experiences with full-stack web applications
- Possess A track record of launching great products
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS, preprocessor, and related web technologies
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!