Software Engineer - Frontend
Staking Rewards is the CoinMarketCap for Staking, DeFi & Earn. We believe in a world where everyone can establish a reliable passive income on their capital. We transform complex data and information overflow into content that is easy to apply and understand. We thrive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on our constantly evolving platform. We are dedicated to improving performance and user flow day-by-day.
Our mission is for our users to identify and utilize the individually most attractive opportunities to earn passive income on their crypto.
The Staking Rewards founder brothers are based out of Berlin and Hamburg, thus we are developing a remote-first culture. As a young and lean start-up, we love to ship fast, break things and improve with feedback.
Are you self-driven, motivated, and experienced in blockchain tech and DeFi/Staking? Do you love to build clean code, thrive to build fast and responsive data platforms and have an eye for sleek UX?
We are looking for a passionate, methodical, and versatile Frontend Software Engineer. Optimally, you can quickly adopt new technologies, situations, and understand priorities. Working in a small team, you will be responsible for what you do best.
About the job:
- Build, maintain and deploy our frontend platform project using Nextjs with Typescript and Graphql
- Create and develop new features, and data-first components
- Develop and design UX concepts and their technical implementation
- Maintain and enforce a consistent brand experience
- Analyse user behaviour via tracking tools and surveys
- You have at least three years of experience in developing sleek Web Projects
- You stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in web-development and interaction design
- You know how to take responsibilities and ownership
- You are creative, curious and drive innovation autonomously
- You have an eye for design and love superior user experience
What we offer:
- Coworking access at the place of your choice
- Option on early employee equity
- Fully remote environment
- Flexible working hours