Software Engineering Intern [NFT]
We are a team with backgrounds from Stanford, Palantir, Google, and Pinterest, funded by YCombinator, Founders Fund, Coinbase Ventures, 1Confirmation, Blockstack, and Blockchain Capital. We’ve built the first and largest peer-to-peer marketplace for cryptogoods, which include NFT, collectibles, gaming items, and other assets backed by a blockchain. We're excited to power the brand new open economies of the future.
At OpenSea, our vision is to build the largest decentralized exchange for blockchain-backed assets.
We're looking for a detail-oriented software engineer with an enthusiasm for building feature-rich, well-tested, and polished web applications. You will help spearhead the development of the OpenSea exchange platform, as well as our developer integrations.
- Build out well-tested backend systems for serving our core marketplace features, including reading data from the Ethereum blockchain
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments
- Drive and ambition
- 1+ years of experience in software engineering
- An ability to write high quality, well-tested code
- A passion or growing interest in decentralized technologies
- (nice to have) An understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps