at FujiDAO Labs
A lot of aggregators exist on the exchange and lending side of DeFi. However, on the borrowing side the product offering has been more limited. Fuji sets out on a mission to fix this.
The protocol aims to optimize loan expenses for DeFi users. It constantly monitors the borrowing markets and whenever there is a better rate, it automatically refinances the whole debt of its users.
Fuji DAO Labs is a remote based start-up building the protocol. We are currently a team of 5 and we are looking to expand.
- Jan 2021: everything started during a hackathon
- Mar 2021: closed a seed round with Maven11, Delphi, Spartan and Origin Capital
- May 2021: launch of alpha on mainnet (check it out here)
Come join us in this journey on defining the future of finance!
We're looking for a DeFi passionate software engineer with a proven experience in Solidity development to help us level up the protocol and to build an amazing product.
- Develop and maintain smart contracts that control flow of value across the protocol
- Work on integrations with other protocols
- Redesign current architecture to upcoming changes in beta
- Adapt and deploy protocol's smart contracts to EVM-compatible chains
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external Solidity developers
- Prior experience in deploying contracts to Ethereum mainnet that have seen public use
- Understanding of the EVM, gas optimization, and security best practices
- Rigorous on code quality, testing and maintainability
- Self-learning motivation
- Good estimation skills
Nice to have
- Strong understanding and passion for DeFi protocols
- Knowledge of Ethereum L2 scaling solutions
- Prior experience building systems for financial markets and general knowledge in economics
- Engineering Degree (preferably in Software or Computer Science)
Solidity, Hardhat, Ethers.js, Node, React
- Be part of an awesome team
- Work remotely from anywhere
- A market-competitive salary + additional incentive compensation
How to Apply
Send your application to [email protected] explaining why you are best for this role, and we'll get back to you asap.