at ICB Fund
- “A classical fund on the cryptoassets market”
- We are about analyzing, researching, and investing in DeFi projects
- This year we starting our own DeFi projects
- Headquarters are in Singapore; the team is distributed across all over the world
- We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture
- It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As a Solidity developer you will be part of a team which builds smart contracts, back-end services and to a lesser extent front-end interfaces.
You can take on vital duties in creating a unique, democratic and decentralized product. There is also an opportunity to take part in creating DevOps environment, workflow and processes. You do not need to be a DeFi expert to join us, but you have to be able to learn fast.
You can work from anywhere in the world remotely. Or choose one of our offices in Singapore, Barcelona or Moscow.
It is full-time position.
What will you be doing
- Build smart contracts in Solidity for Ethereum blockchain
- Test according to standards (ERC20, ERC179, ERC721)
- Research and test new technologies to use for the project
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of a product
- Build back-end web services for a) internal usage of the team (dashboards, monitoring system, bots, etc.) and b) which interact with the Ethereum blockchain
- Participate in writing technical documentation
- Understand and ensure the correctness of financial algorithms is a plus
- Elaboration of solutions for product development;
- Interaction with project managers and business analysts
Are you the right person for this role?
- Experience in building smart contracts in Solidity
- Experience in auditing smart contracts
- Deep knowledge of the Ethereum platform
- Knowledge of well-known blockchain solutions
- Comfortable with Linux Environment
- English – upper intermediate B2+
- Clean Code
- Leadership experience building in blockchain
- Worked on anyone technologies like Bitcoin, Stellar, Ripple, Hyperledger
- Familiarity with decentralized finance, upgradeable smart contracts and proxy patterns
- Strong concepts in Data Structures and Design Algorithms
- Code (provide GitHub link or smart contract addresses) that demonstrates your ability to build or architect distributed systems and/or code
- Experience working in a startup environment and also having experience in enterprise sized companies is preferred