Senior Solidity Developer
Sovryn is a non-custodial and permissionless smart contract based system for Bitcoin lending, borrowing and margin trading. Our aim is to provide the entire world with a transparent, open and incorruptible financial solution that is decentralised, borderless and able to operate at a global scale.
We at Sovryn are agile, and driven by a strong sense of purpose and a deeply rooted sense of community that is collaborative, fast-growing and has to date raised $16 million from top drawer Investor groups and public presales of our native token, SOV.
If you would like to grow and work remotely with a diverse team that is passionate, innovative and results-driven, then we welcome you to pop in for an exploratory chat.
Purpose of the role: To aid in constructing Sovryn's Core system functionality and development of new features.
- Develop and test smart contracts related to lending, borrowing, trading, bridging, governance, a.o.
- Review contracts of team members for logic flaws or security issues
- Research and concept work for new features or improvements to the system
- Coordinate the development of new features within a small team
- Development of backend services connected to the Sovryn smart contracts - Node.js, Golang and/or Java would work here.
- Test framework: ideally hardhat, but truffle experience is also acceptable
- Strong sense of security. Knowledge of common vulnerabilities in smart contracts and blockchain development in general.
- Preferably Node.js, Golang and/or Java would work here.
- General Blockchain experience
- Preferably Bitcoin experience
- Minimum 2 years Solidity experience
- Minimum 5 years Development experience
- Lateral and Independent thinking
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Collaborative working
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Identifying patterns and trends