P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks and now P2P.org is a global Top-3 Non-Custodial staking provider. Our 3-year goal is to go public (IPO).
P2P.org has successfully raised $23M in a Series A Funding Round. This funding will support services for direct holders and also launch a new infrastructure platform for intermediaries, such as those offering custody, wallets, and exchanges.
What we do:
✅ We provide blockchain foundation teams with infrastructure and services for faster product development. ✅ We provide investors with a single entry point to all blockchains. ✅ We provide developers with access to blockchain data.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe
Who we are looking for
Our company is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Blockchain Developer (Polkadot Ecosystem) to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage, architect, create and support software solutions for our validating processes in the Polkadot ecosystem. As a Polkadot Ecosystem Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring the high reliability, security, and profitability of our systems. You will participate in detecting and resolving problems with validating processes, and work collaboratively with other team members to continuously improve our infrastructure and validating solutions.
- Design and develop software for our validation solutions in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Collaborate with team members to diagnose and solve issues related to validating processes
- Create and maintain documentation for all developed solutions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the Polkadot ecosystem and blockchain technology
- Participate in code review and testing activities related to validating solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in TypeScript, experience in Rust and Substrate framework will be a significant advantage
- 5+ years of experience in software development (in any language)
- Knowledge of cryptography, distributed systems, and blockchain security in Polkadot ecosystem
- Higher education in any engineering field
- Capable of end-to-end development including containerization and continuous integration/delivery
- Proficient in English (B2+)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Nice to have
- Experience in cryptocurrency companies for at least one year
- Understanding of validator nodes, network protocols, and consensus mechanisms
What we offer
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit Cyprus time zone
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Rust Web3 Jobs, Typescript Crypto Jobs, Polkadot Crypto Jobs.